|Alma mater||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
Anisha's parents are from Visakhapatnam and she grew up in Odisha. Her family runs several schools in Andhra Pradesh and Odisha. She pursued her education from St. Josephs College for Women in Visakhapatnam and completed her MBA in finance at GITAM School of International Business.
Ambrose married Hyderabad-based entrepreneur Gunanath Jakka in May 2019 and subsequently quit acting. The couple welcomed a baby boy in August 2020. The news was shared by Ambrose's best friend, actress Tejaswi Madivada on Instagram.
- All films are in Telugu, unless otherwise noted.
|2013||Pawan Kalyan Premalo Padudu||Swetha||Short film|
|2015||Gopala Gopala||Journalist||Cameo appearance|
|2015||A 2nd Hand Lover||Anjali||Kannada Film|
|2016||Karvva||Amrutha||Kannada film; Nominated: IIFA Best Actress|
|2016||Manamantha/Vismayam||Aira||Bilingual with Malayalam version|
|2017||Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor||Mahalakshmi|
|2017||Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi||Shreya||Cameo appearance|
|2018||Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi||Shirley|
|2018||Vanjagar Ulagam||Samyuktha||Tamil Film|
|2019||Seven||Jenny||Telugu, Tamil Film|
- King, Vincent (8 July 2013). "From FB to films". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- Rajamani, Radhika (24 July 2013). "Anisha Ambrose: I never thought of being an actor". rediff.com. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- "Pride - a quality aspiring actors shouldn`t possess: Anisha Ambrose". Zee News. 8 July 2013. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- "Pride - a quality aspiring actors shouldn't possess: Anisha Ambrose". Yahoo! News. 8 July 2013. Archived from the original on 31 December 2013. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- AuthorTelanganaToday. "Actor Anisha Ambrose pregnant with first child". Telangana Today. Retrieved 21 August 2020.
- "Actress Anisha Ambrose blessed with a baby boy". Telugu Cinema. Retrieved 21 August 2020.
- Ravi, Murali (14 August 2020). "Anisha Ambrose blessed with a baby boy". Tollywood. Retrieved 21 August 2020.
- "Anisha Ambrose and her husband Guna blessed with baby boy; BFF Tejaswi Madivada shares newborn's first pic | PINKVILLA". www.pinkvilla.com. Retrieved 21 August 2020.
- "Anisha Ambrose has a baby boy! BFF Tejaswi Madivada shares the news on social media - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 21 August 2020.