|Born||5 September 1949|
|Occupation||Writer, scholar, professor|
|Board member of||Director of the Centre for Media and Film Studies at SOAS|
|Institutions||Global Media and Communication|
Annabelle Sreberny (born September 5, 1949) is a writer, scholar, and Professor of Global Media and Communication and Director of the Centre for Media and Film Studies at SOAS. She writes on globalization, communication, and culture with specific foci on international news and Iran.
Sreberny is a Labour Party member of the Islington North Constituency Labour Party in Highbury East branch. In April 2018, she was one of 40 senior academics who wrote an open letter to The Guardian condemning what they called anti-Corbyn bias in media coverage of the antisemitism debate saying it was "framed in such a way as to mystify the real sources of anti-Jewish bigotry and to weaponise it against a single political figure just ahead of important elections."
- The World of the News: The News of the World (University of Leicester, 1980)
- Small Media, Big Revolution: Communication, Culture, and the Iranian Revolution with Ali Mohammadi (University of Minnesota Press, 1994)
- Blogistan: The Internet and Politics in Iran with Gohlam Khiabany (I.B. Tauris, 2011)
- Cultural Revolution in Iran: Contemporary Popular Culture in the Islamic Republic with Massoumeh Torfeh (I.B. Tauris, 2013)
- Persian Service: the BBC and British Interests in Iran with Massoumeh Torfeh (I.B. Tauris, 2014)
- Questioning the Media: a Critical Introduction with John Downing; Ali Mohammadi (Sage Publications, 1995)
- Media in Global Context : a Reader (Arnold, 1997)
- Gender, Politics and Communication (Hampton Press, 2000)
- International News in the 21st Century with Chris Patterson (John Libbey Publishing, 2004)
- Media and Political Violence with Hillel Nossek, Prasun Sonwalkar (Hampton Press, 2007)
- Blogistan: The Internet and Politics in Iran, October 19, 2014
- Professor Annabelle Sreberny, October 19, 2014
- Annabelle Sreberny: Political Moment or Social Movement? Beyond the Spectacle of Participation in the Middle East, October 19, 2014
- "A statement from Jewish Labour members on the current attacks on Jeremy Corbyn". Jewish Voice for Labour. 26 March 2018. Retrieved 1 June 2018.
- "Antisemitism on the left and Jeremy Corbyn". The Guardian. 5 April 2018. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- "Stop Jeremy Corbyn's trial by media over antisemitism". The Guardian. 2 April 2018. Retrieved 7 April 2018.