Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Notable works||The Beloved|
Annah Faulkner is an Australian novelist. At the age of 5 Faulkner moved with her parents to Papua New Guinea. She currently lives on Queensland's Sunshine Coast with her husband.
- The Beloved (2011)
- Last Day in the Dynamite Factory (2015)
- 2011 winner Queensland Premier's Literary Awards — Best Manuscript of an Emerging Queensland Author
- 2013 shortlisted Miles Franklin Literary Award - The Beloved
- 2013 winner Nita Kibble Literary Award - The Beloved
- Karen Hardy in The Sydney Morning Herald, 27 June 2015, on the publication of the author's second novel
- John Purcell on the Booktopia Blog - "Ten Terrifying Questions"
- Author's personal website
- "Annah Faulkner - Author Information", Pan Macmillan Australia
- "Annah Faulkner: Last Day in the Dynamite Factory author shares insights" by Karen Hardy, The Sydney Morning Herald, 27 June 2015
- "Annah Faulkner, author of the Beloved, answers Ten Terrifying Questions" by John Purcell, Booktopia Blog, 2 July 2012
- Annah Faulkner personal website
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|