Annals Australasia was an Australian magazine of Catholic culture.
Originally titled Australian Annals of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, the magazine was established in 1889 by the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart in Randwick, New South Wales. By 2019 it was Australia's oldest continuously published magazine.
The journal was renamed Annals Australia in the 1960s and Annals Australasia in the 1980s. It contained material on Catholic issues of a generally conservative focus, intended to appeal to students and teachers.
- Annals, 50 years, Paul Stenhouse MSC, Missionaries of the Sacred Heart Australia, Current News, 12 Apr 2016.
- Stenhouse, Paul (1984). "'Within a shining pool ...' The annals of The Annals, 1880-1984". Australasian Catholic Record. 61: 271–281.
- New Aboriginal missions, Northern Standard (Darwin), 22 Jan 1935.
- Read Dr Rumble on the non-Catholic churches, Southern Cross (Adelaide), 23 Dec 1949.
- Life Story: Paul Stenhouse MSC, Missionaries of the Sacred Heart Australia, 17 Sept 2014.
- Caruana, Anthony (1997). Monastery on the Hill: A History of the Sacred Heart Monastery, Kensington, 1897-1997. Kensington NSW: Nelen Yubu Missiological Unit. p. 231-233. ISBN 0958786925.
- Annals Australasia 130 (6) (Aug 2019), p. 1.
- Rodrigues, Marilyn (Nov 28, 2019). "Hundreds farewall Fr Paul Stenhouse". Catholic Weekly. Sydney. Retrieved 31 Aug 2020.