From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Annam (disambiguation))
Annam may refer to:
- Regions of Vietnam:
- A name of Vietnam used prior to 1945
- An Nam, the Dương Dynasty (An Nam)
- Annam (French protectorate), a former subdivision of French Indochina, now the central region of Vietnam
- Annam (Chinese province), the southernmost province of Imperial China between 679–939, now part of northern Vietnam
- Annamite Range, mountain range in Indochina
- Annam (Dungeons & Dragons), a character in Dungeons & Dragons role-playing universe
- SAS Tafelberg, Danish tanker originally named Annam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.