October 7, 1950 |
Topeka, Kansas, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Dennis Tietze (2 children)|
Tietze has worked as a Court Appointed Special Advocate and a teacher. She received her BS in Education from Emporia State University and Masters in Communication Studies at the University of Kansas.[dead link]
She is the local president of the Kansas National Education Association and a member of the First Methodist Church.
Federal and State Affairs
Commerce, Labor, and Economic Development
The top 5 donors to Tietze's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansans for Lifesaving Cures $750
- 2. Kansas Hospital Assoc $750
- 3. Kansas Optometric Assoc $700
- 4. Kansas Contractors Assoc $600
- 5. Kansas Physical Therapy Assoc $600