Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up anno in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anno may refer to:
- Anno II (Archbishop of Cologne) (c.1010–1075), Archbishop of Cologne from 1056 to 1075
- Anno (surname)
- Anno Birkin (1980–2001), English musician.
- Hideaki Anno (1960-), Anime director
- Anno (series), a video game series developed by various developers and now published by Ubisoft
- Anno Dracula series, fantasy novels by Kim Newman
- Anno's Journey, a series of children's books by Mitsumasa Anno
- Anno, Ivory Coast, settlement in Lagunes District
- Anno (Austrian Newspapers Online): A digitisation initiative of the Austrian National Library
- Anno, a form of the Latin noun annum
- Anno Hegirae, in the Islamic calendar, (in the year of the Hijra), abbreviated as AH or H
- Anno Domini "In the year of (Our) Lord", abbreviated as AD, defines an epoch based on the traditionally-reckoned year of the conception or birth of Jesus of Nazareth
- Anno Mundi (AM, "in the year of the world"), refers to a Calendar era counting from the creation of the world
- Quadragesimo anno, an encyclical by Pope Pius XI, issued 15 May 1931
- Ano (disambiguation)
- Paul Di'Anno (born 1958, as Paul Andrews), first prominent vocalist in the band Iron Maiden
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.