Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up anno in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anno may refer to:
- Anno II (Archbishop of Cologne) (c.1010–1075), Archbishop of Cologne from 1056 to 1075
- Anno (surname)
- Anno Birkin (1980–2001), English musician.
- Hideaki Anno (1960-), Anime director
- Anno (series), a video game series developed by various developers and now published by Ubisoft
- Anno Dracula series, fantasy novels by Kim Newman
- Anno's Journey, a series of children's books by Mitsumasa Anno
- Anno, Ivory Coast, settlement in Lagunes District
- Anno (Austrian Newspapers Online): A digitisation initiative of the Austrian National Library
- Anno, a form of the Latin noun annum
- Anno Hegirae, in the Islamic calendar, (in the year of the Hijra), abbreviated as AH or H
- Anno Domini "In the year of (Our) Lord", abbreviated as AD, defines an epoch based on the traditionally-reckoned year of the conception or birth of Jesus of Nazareth
- Anno Mundi (AM, "in the year of the world"), refers to a Calendar era counting from the creation of the world
- Quadragesimo anno, an encyclical by Pope Pius XI, issued 15 May 1931
- Ano (disambiguation)
- Paul Di'Anno (born 1958, as Paul Andrews), first prominent vocalist in the band Iron Maiden
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.