|Born||November 16, 1983|
|Origin||New York City, United States|
|Occupation(s)||DJ, music producer|
Anthony Lago (born November 16, 1983) is a mashup DJ and music producer living in New York City. He is noted for his work at some of New York City's top nightclubs such as Heaven, Penthouse, The Limelight/Avalon, Boysroom, Stonewall and Sessa.
Within less than a year, Lago had begun to craft his own art as a mashup remixer and has gained international recognition for his "SexyBack Misbehaving Radio Mix", "Release Me After What Happens Tomorrow", and "SOS (Rescue Message in a Bottle)" remixes.
In 2005, Lago put his music expertise to work in print when he co-founded GaySocialites.com with Charles Winters. In 2006, he also joined the editorial staff at GenerationQ.net and started as the co-host of the podcast, "The Call with Charles Winters."
- "Break It Off" Broken Off Radio Remix - Rihanna ft Sean Paul - Unofficial Remix
- "Say It Right" Got Club Mix - Nelly Furtado - Unofficial Remix
- "SexyBack" Misbehaving Radio Mix - Justin Timberlake - Unofficial Remix
- "Maneater" Work Hard Club Mix - Nelly Furtado - Unofficial Remix
- "I Know" High Rush Mix - Kylie Minogue - Unofficial Remix
- "Slow" Ambient Japanese Lounge Mix - Kylie Minogue - Unofficial Remix
- "Release Me After What Happens Tomorrow" - Duran Duran Vs Industry - MashUP
- "S.O.S. (Rescue Message in a Bottle)" - Rihanna Vs The Police - MashUP
- "2 Step to Tokyo" - Ciara - MashUP