||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009)|
Anthony Palliser (born 1949) is a British painter.
Palliser has had many solo and group exhibitions across Europe and in the USA. His portrait of Graham Greene hangs in the National Portrait Gallery (London) and that of Paddy Ashdown in the House of Commons of the United Kingdom. A portrait of the historian Sir Michael Howard was commissioned for the Michael Howard Reading Room at the Liddell Hart Centre for Military Archives in King's College London in 2002. Other portrait subjects include fashion designer Kenzo Takada, celebrated publicist Bobby Zarem, the poet Derek Mahon, director James Ivory and actresses Kristin Scott Thomas and Charlotte Rampling.
A book of Palliser's works was published in France in 2005, at the same time as an exhibition of "Large Heads" at the Ricard Foundation, Paris.
- Anthony Palliser b.1949, BBC Your Paintings. Retrieved 2014-01-14.
- About, AnthonyPalliser.com. Retrieved 2014-01-14.
- "Art in Parliament". UK Parliament. Retrieved 2010-12-10.
- "King's Military Archives honours Professor Sir Michael Howard". King's College. 2002-11-29. Retrieved 2010-12-10.
- Dannatt, Adrian (2009-03-01). "Anthony Palliser". Art In America. Retrieved 2010-12-10.
- Official website