The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Not to be confused with Gregory Peck's son Anthony Peck.
|Born||Carmen Anthony Pecchio
March 20, 1947
Youngstown, Ohio, U.S.
|Died||July 30, 1996
Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
|Cause of death||cancer|
(1982-1996) (his death) 1 child
Anthony Peck (born Carmen Anthony Pecchio; March 20, 1947 – July 20, 1996) was an American actor. He was born in Youngstown, Ohio.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts at the University of Toledo, and his Master of Fine Arts in Acting from Temple University.
He appeared in several of John McTiernan's films, such as Die Hard, The Hunt for Red October, Last Action Hero, and Die Hard with a Vengeance. Other appearances include Creator, Unbecoming Age, In the Line of Fire, The Enemy Within, and Carnosaur 3: Primal Species (This was his last film).
Anthony Peck died of cancer on July 30, 1996, at age 49.
- Creator (1985) - Norman
- Die Hard (1988) - Young Cop
- The Hunt for Red October (1990) - Lt. Comm. Thompson - USS Dallas
- Unbecoming Age (1992) - Jake
- Last Action Hero (1993) - Cop at Ex-Wife's House
- In the Line of Fire (1993) - FBI Official
- Die Hard with a Vengeance (1995) - Detective Ricky Walsh
- Carnosaur 3: Primal Species (1996) - Gen. Pete Mercer (final film role)
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|