- Antiochus, son of Heracles and Meda. Both his maternal grandfather and his own son bore the name Phylas. He was the eponym of the Athenian phyle Antiochis.
- Antiochus, one of the eight sons of Melas who were killed by Tydeus for plotting against Oeneus.
- Antiochus, one of the sons of Pterelaus.
- Antiochus, one of the sons of Aegyptus. He married (and was killed by) Itea, daughter of Danaus.
- Antiochus, one of the sacrificial victims of Minotaur.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|