From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Antiochus.
- Antiochus, son of Heracles and Meda. Both his maternal grandfather and his own son bore the name Phylas. He was the eponym of the Athenian phyle Antiochis.
- Antiochus, one of the eight sons of Melas who were killed by Tydeus for plotting against Oeneus.
- Antiochus, one of the sons of Pterelaus.
- Antiochus, one of the sons of Aegyptus. He married (and was killed by) Itea, daughter of Danaus.
- Antiochus, one of the sacrificial victims of Minotaur.
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|