|Look up antler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An antler is the large horn-like appendage of deer or related species.
Antler or Antlers may also refer to:
- Antler (poet) (born 1946), American poet who lives in Wisconsin
- In Canada
- In the United States
- Antler Luggage, a brand of suitcase
- Antlers (Pillow Pal), a Pillow Pal moose made by Ty, Inc
- The Antlers (University of Missouri), a student cheering section at University of Missouri basketball games
- The Antlers (band), an indie rock band based in Brooklyn
- Antlers Hotel (Colorado Springs, Colorado), also known as The Antlers
- Kashima Antlers, a J. League football team
- Antler Peak, a prominent mountain peak in Yellowstone National Park
- Antler (cocktail), an alcoholic shot in support of the Milwaukee Bucks
- Deer Horn Knives, a martial arts weapon sometimes called deer antlers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.