||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||January 20, 1959|
Antoine Hervé (born 20 January 1959 in Paris) is a French composer and pianist.
Hervé studied composition at the Conservatoire national supérieur de musique. Between 1987 and 1989 he was director of the French National Jazz Orchestra. He has played with Dee Dee Bridgewater, Chet Baker, Randy Brecker, Cab Calloway, Louis Sclavis, Martial Solal, Michel Portal, Carla Bley, Didier Lockwood and Daniel Humair.
He has his own jazz label, Philo.
- Soundtrack for Un Monde Sans Pitié by Eric Rochant
- Mr. Astaire, Musical
- L'Opéra des Pékins
- A Chacun Son Serpent
- Sonate d'Automne
- Mes Bien Chers Frères
- Tribute to Miles Davis
- La Maison Brûlée
- Transit, 1994
- Mozart, La Nuit, Musical, 1997
- Les Caprices De Morgane, Musical, 1997
- Macadam-Macadam, Hip-Hop-Ballett, 2000/01
- A Chacun Son Serpent, Musical, 2000/01
- Absolute Dream
- ONJ 87, 1987
- African Dream, 1987
- Paris-Zagreb, 1990
- Hexameron, 1990 with Vinko Globokar, Louis Sclavis, György Kurtág, Andy Emler.
- Invention Is You, 1997
- Summertime, 2001
- Mozart, La Nuit, 2002
- Inside, 2003
- I Mean You (Tribute to Thelonius Monk), 2010