He served as a district physician in the city of Güns and conducted investigations of local flora. Known for his expertise in the study of Pteridophyta, he also made significant contributions involving research within the genera Rubus, Carex and Potentilla.
- Köszeg és vidékének edényes nôvényei (1882, second edition in 1891) - Phanerogams of Köszeg and vicinity.
- Beiträge zur Flora des Eisenburger Comitates (1893) - Contribution to the flora of Eisenburg county.
- Synopsis der mitteleuropäischen Flora, Volume 6, Part 1 by Paul Friedrich August Ascherson
- University of Zurich Zurich Herbaria - Collector Details
- Biodiversity Heritage Library Taxonomic literature : a selective guide to botanical publications
- "Author Query for 'Waisb.'". International Plant Names Index.