Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anton V. Zorich (in Russian: Антон Владимирович Зорич; born 3 September 1962) is a Russian mathematician at the Institut Mathématiques de Jussieu. He received his Ph.D. from Moscow State University under the supervision of Sergei Novikov.
- with M. Kontsevich: "Connected components of the moduli spaces of Abelian differentials with prescribed singularities", Inventiones mathematicae (2003)
- "Flat surfaces", Frontiers in number theory, physics, and geometry (2006)
- with M. Kontsevich: "Lyapunov exponents and Hodge theory", (1997)
- "Finite Gauss measure on the space of interval exchange transformations. Lyapunov exponents", Annales de l'institut Fourier (2003)
- with A. Eskin, and H. Masur: "Moduli spaces of Abelian differentials: the principal boundary, counting problems, and the Siegel–Veech constants", Publications Mathématiques de l'Institut des Hautes Études Scientifiques (2003)
- "Deviation for interval exchange transformations", Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems (1997)
- "Wind Around a Surface?", Pseudoperiodic topology (1999)
- Mathematics Genealogy Project
- Zorich, Anton (2006). Geodesics on Flat Surfaces. Proceedings of the International Congress of Mathematicians. 3. Zürich: European Mathematical Society. pp. 121–146. arXiv:math/0609399. Bibcode:2006math......9399Z.
- Vladimir I. Arnold; Valery V. Kozlov; Anatoly I. Neishtadt (5 July 2007). Mathematical Aspects of Classical and Celestial Mechanics. Springer Science & Business Media. p. 398. ISBN 978-3-540-48926-9.
- Brendan Hassett; James McKernan; Jason Starr; Ravi Vakil (11 September 2013). A Celebration of Algebraic Geometry. American Mathematical Soc. p. 149. ISBN 978-0-8218-8983-1.
|This article about a Russian mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|