1 August 1975
|Occupation||Showgirl, model, dancer, actress, television personality, presenter|
|Years active||1993 - present|
|Spouse(s)||Alessandro Nuccetelli (1995-?)|
|Children||Asia Nuccetelli (b. 10-9-1996)|
Mosetti debuted in 1993 acting in the movie Le donne non vogliono più, directed by Pino Quartullo. In September of the same year started working in Non è la RAI, an afternoon show aired by Italia 1 where she danced and sang with other girls. Mosetti remained in that show until June 1995, when it ends; in the same month Mosetti married Alessandro Nuccetelli, with whom she had her daughter Asia Nuccetelli (born on 10 September 1996) before separing themselves. Their marriage was aired by Italia 1 in June 1995 in the television event Fiori d'arancio a Non è la Rai. In 1997 Mosetti acted in the TV movie Mamma per caso, with Raffaella Carrà, and in the autumn of 1998 Mosetti came back in Mediaset as main dancer of the primetime show Ciao Darwin, hosted by Paolo Bonolis. In 2000 Mosetti recited in the film C'era un cinese in coma, directed by Carlo Verdone, and in the summer of 2001 Mosetti debuted as television host in the Canale 5 show Paperissima Sprint, with Mike Bongiorno. In the season 2001/2002 Mosetti was in the cast of Quelli che... aspettano, hosted by Simona Ventura and aired on Rai 2. In the season 2002/2003 Mosetti hosted with Massimo Giletti the Rai 1 afternoon show Casa Raiuno.
During the season 2004/2005 has presented the Sunday morning show La domenica del villaggio, with Davide Mengacci, aired by Retequattro, and the year after started hosting the magazine Sipario del TG4. In September 2005 has participated to the event show Non è la Rai - Speciale, produced by Happy Channel.
In 2006/2007 season was the main dancer of Quelli che... il calcio, until April 2007, when she was replaced by Federica Ridolfi after a dispute with the presenter of the show, Simona Ventura. In the same season hosted also the Castrocaro Music Festival.
- Non è la RAI (Italia 1, 1993–1995)
- Fiori d'arancio a Non è la RAI (Italia 1, 1995)
- Ciao Darwin (Canale 5, 1998)
- Paperissima Sprint (Canale 5, 2001)
- Quelli che... aspettano (Rai 2, 2001–2002)
- Casa Raiuno (Rai 1, 2002–2003)
- Compagni di squola (Rai 1, 2004)
- La domenica del villaggio (Retequattro, 2004)
- Sipario del TG4 (Retequattro, 2005)
- Non è la RAI - Speciale (Happy Channel, 2005)
- Quelli che... il calcio (Rai 2, 2006–2007)
- Festival di Castrocaro (Rai 1, 2007)
- Bellissima - Cabaret anticrisi (Canale 5, 2009)
- ""Così so dov'è". "No, preferisco che cresca sana"". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). Italy. 2005-01-13. p. 20. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- "Da "Non è la Rai" al successo: anche Gerini, Merz, Mondello". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). Italy. 2000-01-23. p. 30. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- Maria Volpe (9 June 2001). "Mike buffone alla corte del Gabibbo. Sketch da Pulcinella a Robinson Crusoe. "Con Ricci mostro la mia anima ridanciana"". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). Italy. p. 35. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- Aldo Grasso (2003-10-24). "Da Giletti la casa dei pensatori". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). Italy. p. 41. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- Aldo Grasso (7 December 2003). "Con Pino Insegno finisce l'effetto "Isola dei famosi"". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). Italy. p. 38. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- "Simona Ventura e la Mosetti: lite a "Quelli che"". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). Italy. 2007-04-25. p. 45. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- Valerio Cappelli (2009-04-27). "Flop "Bellissima": chiude il cabaret del Bagaglino". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). Italy. p. 30. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- Flavio Vanetti (3 October 2007). "Montano argento: "Sono ancora un atleta"". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). Italy. p. 61. Retrieved 31 January 2011.