This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||TWSE: 8271|
|Austin Chen (Chairman)|
Flash memory cards|
USB flash drives
External hard drives
Mobile phone Accessories
Overclocking & Gaming
Number of employees
see "External Links" section in this article.
Apacer Technology Inc. (Chinese: 宇瞻科技股份有限公司; pinyin: Yǔzhān Kējì Gǔfèn Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī) is a Taiwanese multinational corporation that designs and markets consumer electronics, memory modules and digital storage hardware and software. Founded in 1997 as a DRAM module supplier, in 1999, Apacer Technology expanded its product range to include mobile storage covering flash and USB products. In 2002 Apacer Technology founded its firmware R&D team to reposition the enterprise as a digital storage application creator.
Apacer was the first company in the world to introduce several products or unique features of some existing products:
- In 2006 introduced world's first 2.5" SATA RAID Flash Drive (SRFD) that increases data reliability and security;
- In 2008 introduces SSD+ Optimizer, the world's first Solid State Drive (SSD) optimization solution with HyperFast technology from innovator Diskeeper Corporation
- In 2010 Apacer introduces the world’s first four dual SSD solutions – CSFD, SRFD, SHFD and SUFD, adding additional functions to the SSD
- In 2015 Apacer introduces the world's first dual interface SSD AS720
- Industrial SSD
- Industrial DRAM (Industrial Desktop, Industrial Notebook, Server Memory)
- DRAM Module (Gaming, Overclocking, Desktop Memory, Notebook Memory)
- Digital Consumer (Memory Card, USB Flash Drive, Portable Hard Drive, SSD, Power Bank, Cable & Adpater, Hub, Card Reader)
- Has both SATA III 6GB/s and USB 3.1 Type-C
- Supports trim for Macbooks
- SATA III Port/USB 3.1 port: Sequential read up to 540MB/s
- Sequential write up to 450MB/s
Apacer Technology Inc.’s headquarters is in Taiwan, with offices in China, U.S.A., Europe, Japan, and India.
Apacer has also 5 regional locations: Fremont, California for the United States, Eindhoven office in the Netherlands serving the EMEA area, Shanghai for China, Tokyo for Japan and the Bangalore office serving India.
In November 2010, Apacer joined hands with the Bangladesh Computer Society (BCS) to start distributing its products directly to the Bangladeshi Market.
- "AS720 Dual Interface SSD".
- In 2016 Apacer introduces AH650 USB 3.0 Fingerprint Flash Drive 
- [ap.apacer.com/products/Solid-State-Drive-Panther-AS720/overview ap.apacer.com/products/Solid-State-Drive-Panther-AS720/overview] Check
|url=value (help). Missing or empty
- "About Us: Worldwide Offices". Retrieved 2017-04-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Apacer.|