|Developer(s)||AppVeyor Systems Inc.|
AppVeyor is a hosted, distributed continuous integration service used to build and test projects hosted on GitHub and other source code hosting services (including GitLab and Bitbucket) on a Microsoft Windows virtual machine, as well as Ubuntu Linux virtual machines. AppVeyor is a privately-held Canadian corporation founded in 2011.
AppVeyor is configured using a Web UI, or by adding a file named appveyor.yml, which is a YAML format text file, to the root directory of the code repository.
Azure DevOps includes AppVeyor integration.
On 12 November 2014 Microsoft released many parts of their .NET Framework as open-source .NET Core on GitHub, and AppVeyor integration was added to some of these repositories.
- ^ "About AppVeyor". www.appveyor.com. Retrieved 2019-03-16.
- ^ "New API Released for Visual Studio Online". Visual Studio Magazine. 2014.
- ^ "Microsoft releases Visual Studio 2013 Update 2, support for Apache Cordova, ASP.NET vNext preview, and more". The Next Web.
- ^ ".NET Core Open Source Update". Microsoft Developer Blogs.
- ^ "米MS、.NET 2015のプレビュー公開と.NET Coreオープンソース化に対する反響と、今後の予定について紹介：CodeZine（コードジン）". codezine.jp. Retrieved 2015-11-10.