From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Appenzell can refer to:
- Canton of Appenzell, former Swiss canton, which split 1597 into:
- Appenzellerland, the geographical and cultural territory covered by the previous entities.
- Appenzell (district), the district of Appenzell
- Appenzell (town), a village in Switzerland and the capital of Appenzell Innerrhoden
- Appenzell, a kind of hand embroidery originating in Switzerland.
Appenzeller can refer to:
- the people of Appenzell
- the Appenzeller aperitif
- Appenzeller cheese
- Appenzeller Sennenhund, a breed of dog
- Benedictus Appenzeller, composer of the Renaissance
- Appenzeller (chicken), a breed of chicken originating in the Appenzell region
- Appenzell Goat, a breed of goat from the region
- Appenzeller (song), a famous yodeling standard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appenzell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.