From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An apron is an article of protective Western clothing.
Apron may also refer to:
- Airport apron, an area where aircraft are parked and serviced
- Apron in architecture, a raised section of ornamental stonework below a window ledge, stone tablet or monument
- Apron, an area of pavement on a motorsport circuit that separates the racing surface from the infield.
- Apron, the flexible lower container of the air cushion of a hovercraft, also known as its skirt
- Apron, a ramp used to connect shoreside facilities with a barge or ferry, also known as a linkspan
- Apron stage, a part of a stage that extends past the proscenium arch and into the audience or seating area
- Dudou, a Chinese undergarment and blouse sometimes known as an apron
- Elongated labia minora
- The "luxury tax apron", a feature of the NBA salary cap
- Zingel asper, a species of fish sometimes known as an apron
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.