(Redirected from Aquaria)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Aquarium, aquaria, aquarium, or aquariums in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aquarium (or the plural Aquaria) may also refer to:
- Aquarium (band), a Russian rock group
- The Aquarium (band), an American indie rock band
- The Aquarium (album), 2006
- Aquarium (Aqua album), a 1997 album by the Danish pop-dance group Aqua
- Aquarium, an album by Buckethead
- Aquarium, the seventh movement of The Carnival of the Animals by Camille Saint-Saëns
- Aquarium, used as background music in the official trailer of the 1995 Babe (film)
- Theme Aquarium, a 1998 video game by Bullfrog also known as Aquarium
- Aquaria (video game), a 2007 video game by Bit Blot
- Aquarium (video game), a 1996 Tetris variant released only in Japan
- Aquaria, one of the Twelve Colonies in Battlestar Galactica
- Aquarium (manga), a 1990 one-shot shōjo manga by Tomoko Taniguchi
- Aquarium (TV series), a Canadian documentary series
- Aquaria, an American drag queen and winner of the tenth season of the reality competition television series RuPaul's Drag Race.
- Aquarium station (MBTA), a rail station in Boston, Massachusetts
- Aquarium station (NJ Transit), a light rail station in Camden, New Jersey
- Aquarium ferry wharf, Sydney, Australia
- Aquarium (Suvorov), a 1985 book by Viktor Surovov
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aquarium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.