Araceli or Aracely, a Spanish female name from Latin Ara Caeli, "the altar in heaven", may refer to:
- Araceli, Palawan, a Philippine municipality
- Araceli González, an Argentine model, actress and TV host
- Araceli Gilbert, an Ecuadorian artist
- Araceli "Arly" Jover, a Spanish actress
- Aracely Arámbula, a Mexican actress, model and singer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Araceli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.