|Look up Aragonese or aragonese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aragonese or Aragones may refer to:
- Something related to Aragon, an autonomous community and former kingdom in Spain
- the Aragonese people, those originating from or living in the historical region of Aragon, in north-eastern Spain
- the Aragonese language, a Romance language currently spoken in the northernmost area of Aragon
- the Navarro-Aragonese language, a Romance language spoken in the Middle Ages in parts of the Ebro basin and Middle Pyrenees
- Aragonese cuisine, refers to the typical dishes and ingredients of cuisine in the Aragon region of Spain
- the Aragonese grape, also known as Grenache
- the Aragones grape, also known as Alicante Bouschet
- the music of Aragon
- the medieval Kingdom of Aragon
- Aragonese Castle on the Italian island of Ischia, also known as Castello Aragonese
- the Aragonese Crusade, part of the War of the Sicilian Vespers
- Aragonés (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aragonese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.