Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arakanese may refer to:
- anything of or relating to Arakan, a region of Myanmar
- anything of or relating to the Kingdom of Arakan, a former kingdom centred in the region
- Arakanese people, an ethnic group of Arakan
- Arakanese Rohingya, an ethnic group of Arakan
- Arakanese language, their language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arakanese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.