Arbanasi may refer to:
- Arbanasi people, an Albanian population group in Croatia
- Arbanasi (Zadar) (hr), a suburb of Zadar, Croatia
- Arbanasi (Rudo) (bs), a village in Rudo Municipality, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Arbanasi (Veliko Tarnovo), a village in Veliko Tarnovo Municipality, Veliko Tarnovo Province, Bulgaria
- Arbănaşi, a village in Beceni Commune, Buzău County, Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arbanasi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.