From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up architect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An architect is a professional trained in the planning, design and supervision of the construction of buildings.
Architect or architects may also refer to:
- A designer or person responsible for any complex endeavor, in which the term architecture is employed metaphorically
- Systems architect, a systems engineer responsible for the "architecture" of a computer hardware or software project
- Architect (band), an American hardcore band
- Architect, a musical side project by Daniel Myer of Haujobb
- Architects (American band), a rock band from Kansas City, Missouri
- Architects (British band), a metalcore band from Brighton, England
- Architects (song), a song by Rise Against from the album Endgame
- Architect (album), an album by Irish singer-songwriter Wallis Bird
- Architect (magazine), an American magazine
- Die Architekten (The Architects), a 1990 East German film
- The Architect (film), a 2006 film
- The Architect (novel), a novel by Australian author John Scott
- Little Richard (born 1932), known as "the architect of rock and roll"
- Karl Rove (born 1950), known as "The Architect", a nickname given by President George W. Bush
- Architect (The Matrix), a character in the latter two Matrix films
- Architect, a character in both Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening (video game) and Dragon Age: The Calling (novel by David Gaider)
- Architect (software), an integrated development environment (IDE) for data science
- Architect (role variant), the name for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality type INTP
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Architect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.