|Look up arcuate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arcuate (Latin for "curved") can refer to:
- Arcuate delta, a type of river delta
- Arcuate fasciculus
- Arcuate line (disambiguation)
- Arcuate artery (disambiguation), several arteries
- Arcuate nucleus
- Arcuate nucleus (medulla)
- Arcuate rack, a curved rack gear
- Internal arcuate fibers of the brain
- Arcuate architecture, employing its arches and beams
- Arcuate ligaments of the diaphragm
- Arcuate pocket a type of pocket used in clothing, especially jeans made by Levi Strauss
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arcuate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.