Are You Ready (Shakaya song)
|"Are You Ready?"|
|Single by Shakaya|
|from the album Are You Ready|
|Released||30 June 2005 (Australia)|
|Label||Sony BMG Australia|
|Shakaya singles chronology|
"Are You Ready" is an R&B song written by Danny O'Donoghue and Ruth-Anne Cunningham, also known as the MadNotes production team (who have also done work for artists like Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake) and recorded by the Australian duo Shakaya. Produced by Mark Sheehan, Alex Greggs and Daniel O'Donoghue, the song was released as the lead single from Shakaya's second album Are You Ready on 30 June 2005 (see 2005 in music). The song debuted at number twenty-five (#25) in Australia, stayed there for two weeks and left the chart two weeks later.
- "Are You Ready" (featuring Jay-Z) - 3:24
- "Say Ho" - 3:04
- "Are You Ready" (without rap) - 3:04
|Australian ARIA Singles Chart||25|
Anna Abreu version
|"Are You Ready"|
|Single by Anna Abreu|
|from the album Anna Abreu|
|Released||22 January 2008|
|Format||Digital download, airplay.|
|Anna Abreu singles chronology|
In 2007, Finnish Idols runner-up Anna Abreu covered the song for her self-titled debut album. In January 2008, the song was confirmed to be the third single from the album, after "End of Love" and "Ivory Tower". The digital release followed on 22 January 2008. The official remix was digitally released a month after, on 25 February 2008.
- "Are You Ready" — 3:13
- "Are You Ready" (2008 Remix Radio Edit) — 3:22
- "Are You Ready" (2008 Remix Extended) — 4:12
- Release date according to Swap a CD.
- Shakaya's "Are You Ready" worldwide chart positions. aCharts. Retrieved on 30 January 2008.
- "Shakaya - Australian charts". www.australian-charts.com. Retrieved 28 May 2016.