Yassir Albaharna — CEO;
|Products||Insurance & Re-Insurance|
Arig (Arab Re-Insurance Group) was founded in 1980, Established by the governments of Kuwait, Libya and the United Arab Emirates, is the largest Arab owned re-insurer. Arig is listed on the stock exchanges in Bahrain, Dubai and Kuwait and held by nearly 5000 individual share holders. Arig comprises a team of international professionals to which Bahrainis contribute the largest share at 56%. Arig is under the leadership of Yassir Albaharna who is a Bahraini national And joined the Company in May 1987 and held various underwriting and managerial positions. Today Arig offers a broad range of treaty and facultative reinsurance services for Property & Casualty, Specialty as well as Life and Medical lines to its clients from the region and beyond.
Arig meet the demands of insurers in Africa, the Middle East and in the (East) Asian markets. In addition to its prominent role played in the MENA region, the Company has been receiving growing support from East Asian clients and those in the revitalizing economies in the Sub-Sahara territory.
- Hardy Arig Insurance Management (HAIM).
- Arab Insurance Group (Head Office)
- Singapore Branch
- Labuan Branch
Board of directors
- Mr Khalid Ali Al Bustani (Chairman)
- Mr Khalid Jassim Bin Kalban (Vice Chairman and Chairman of the Executive Committee)
- Dr. Fouad Abdul Samad Al Falah (Director] and Chairman of the Audit [Committee)
- Mr. Hamed Saleh Al Saif (Director and Member of the Executive Committee )
- Mr. Mohamed Khalifa Al Fahad Al Mehairi (Director and Member of the Audit Committee)
- Mr. Sultan Ahmed Al Ghaith (Director and Member of the Executive Committee)
- Mr Abdul Aziz Abdullah Al Zaabi (Director and Member of the Executive Committee)
- Mr. Majed Ali Omran Al Shamsi (Director and Member of the Audit Committee)
- Mr. Fathi M.A. El Hagi (Director)
- Yassir Albaharna (Chief Executive Officer)
- Andreas Weidlich (General Manager - Reinsurance)
- Nagarajan Kannan (Deputy General Manager - Finance & Administration)
- Salah Al-Maraj (Assistant General Manager - Reinsurance)