Arirang geuhu iyagi
|Arirang geuhu iyagi|
|Hangul||아리랑 그 후 이야기|
|Hanja||아리랑 그 後 이야기|
|Revised Romanization||Arirang geu hu iyagi|
|McCune–Reischauer||Arirang kŭ hu iyagi|
|Directed by||Lee Koo-yeong|
|Produced by||Lee Koo-yeong|
|Written by||Na Woon-gyu, Lee Koo-yeong|
|Edited by||Lee Myeong-woo|
|Distributed by||Won Bang Kak Production|
Arirang geuhu iyagi (아리랑 그 후 이야기 literally A Story of the Day after Arirang aka 아리알 후편, Arirang hu pyeon, aka Arirang 2) is a 1930 Korean film written by and starring Na Woon-gyu. It premiered at Dan Sung Sa Theater in downtown Seoul.
In this sequel to Arirang (1926), Choi Yeong-jin, the mentally ill lead character of the first film, returns home from prison to find his father and sister deep in debt. The film ends with Young-jin again being sent to prison for murder. How sad.
- Korea under Japanese rule
- List of Korean language films
- Cinema of Korea
- List of Korea-related topics
- Kim, Kab-ui (2001). Chunsa Na Un-gyu chonjip: ku saengae wa yesul (춘사나운규전집: 그생애와예술). Seoul: Chimmundang. ISBN 89-303-0877-5. 
- "A Story of the Day after Arirang (Alilang geuhu i-yagi)". The Korean Film Archive (KOFA). Retrieved 2007-05-04.
- Images from Arirang geuhu iyagi[permanent dead link] at The Korean Film Archive (KOFA)
- Arirang geuhu iyagi at the Internet Movie Database
|This Korean film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|