Armed Forces Engineering Authority (Egypt)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Armed Forces Engineering Authority is one of the Egyptian Ministry of Defense agencies.
- Contribute in the areas of development in Egypt and the establishment of major development projects
- Contribute to remove the effects of local disasters and crises
- Participation of in the aftermath of a major disaster to remove the effects (to reconstruct)
- Participation in infrastructure and construction of bridges, roads and fields
- Participation in education by building schools
- Participation in the fields of psychology and clearing of land mines and explosive remnants of war
- Participation in the areas of political development and the development of sports facilities
- Supply the civil sector effective cadres
- Participation in the area of economic housing
- General planning of cities and the creation of Bedouin villages and Nubian houses
- Remove the effects of disasters and floods and earthquakes, removing bombs and booby traps
- "80% of renovation of Boutroseya Church complete". State Information Service (Egypt). Archived from the original on 2017-01-01. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- Farid, Doaa (April 27, 2014). "Construction complete on 6,000 government-subsidised homes in Alexandria: Housing ministry". Daily News Egypt. Archived from the original on 2016-12-31. Retrieved 2017-01-01.