Army Intelligence Centre
|Army Intelligence Centre|
Coat of Arms
|Active||1 March 2014|
|Branch||Royal Danish Army|
|Part of||Army Staff|
|Motto(s)||Viden er Styrke (Knowledge is Strength)|
|Ceremonial chief||HM The Queen of Denmark|
|Lars Kristian Küseler |
The Danish Army Intelligence Centre (Danish: Hærens Efterretningscenter, HEC), is a collection of all intelligence units, created by the Danish Defence Agreement 2013-2017. It was created after lessons learned in Afghanistan and Iraq. HEC, apart from army intelligence, also supports the army's NCO school with administrative, logistical and financial support.
- 1 Military Intelligence Battalion
- Staff 1 MIBTN.
- 1st HUMINT/UAS company.
- 2nd CIMIC/PSYOPS company.
- 3rd EW company, physically placed at Ryes Kaserne in Fredericia.
- 4th Basic Training Company (Conscript).
- 2 Military Intelligence Battalion
- Staff 2 MIBTN.
- Intelligence Fusion Cell
- Collection, Coordination & Intelligence Requirements Management section (CCIRM).
- All Source Analysis Cell (ASAC).
- Exploitation section (TECHINT).
- Counterintelligence and Security section.
- Interpreting Section.
- All-Source Intelligence Cells x3 (ASIC).
- "HEC: Tasks and organization" (in Danish). Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "HEC" (in Danish). Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "The army forces intelligence service with new centre" (PDF) (in Danish). Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "About HEC" (in Danish). Archived from the original on 8 December 2015. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
|This article about a specific military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Denmark-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|