Army Intelligence Centre
|Army Intelligence Centre|
Coat of Arms
|Active||1 March 2014|
|Branch||Royal Danish Army|
|Part of||Army Staff|
|Motto(s)||Viden er Styrke (Knowledge is Strength)|
|Ceremonial chief||HM The Queen of Denmark|
|Lars Kristian Küseler |
The Danish Army Intelligence Centre (Danish: Hærens Efterretningscenter, HEC), is a collection of all intelligence units, created by the Danish Defence Agreement 2013-2017. It was created after lessons learned in Afghanistan and Iraq. HEC, apart from army intelligence, also supports the army's NCO school with administrative, logistical and financial support.
- 1 ISR Battalion
- Staff 1 ISRBTN
- HQ Platoon
- All-Source Intelligence Cells (ASIC)
- UAS Company
- EW Company, physically placed at Ryes Kaserne in Fredericia
- 2 Military Intelligence Battalion
- Staff 2 MIBTN
- Intelligence Fusion Cell
- Collection, Coordination & Intelligence Requirements Management section (CCIRM)
- All Source Analysis Cell (ASAC)
- Exploitation section (TECHINT)
- Military Intelligence Company (incl. HUMINT)
- Information-Activity Company (CIMIC/PSYOPS)
- Basic Training Company (Conscript)
- "HEC: Tasks and organization" (in Danish). Archived from the original on 10 December 2015. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "HEC" (in Danish). Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "The army forces intelligence service with new centre" (PDF) (in Danish). Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 January 2015. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "About HEC" (in Danish). Archived from the original on 8 December 2015. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
|This article about a specific military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Denmark-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|