Arnold Town F.C.
|Full name||Arnold Town Football Club|
|Ground||Eagle Valley, Arnold|
|Chairman||Steve Holland (Acting)|
|League||East Midlands Counties League|
|2016–17||East Midlands Counties League, 15th of 22|
Arnold Town was formed in 1989 by a merger of Arnold F.C. and Arnold Kingswell, adopting the yellow of Arnold and the blue of Kingswell as club colours. The new club took over from Arnold in the Central Midlands League Supreme Division, finishing third in their first season.
The 1992–93 season saw the club win the Notts Senior Cup, beating Rainworth Miners Welfare 3–1 in the final, as well as winning the Supreme Division, earning promotion to Division One of the Northern Counties East League. They went on to win Division One at the first attempt, earning promotion to the Premier Division. The 1994–95 season saw them finish second in the Premier Division and win the President's Cup.
In 1994–96 the club won the Notts Senior Cup for a second time after beating Boots Athletic 2–0, The following season saw the same two clubs contest the final, with Arnold winning 1–0. A fourth Cup was won in 1998–99 with a 2–1 win over Hucknall Town, and a fifth came in 2004–05 when Eastwood Town were beaten 1–0. In 2012–13 the club finished 19th in the Premier Division following a 10-point deduction due to financial problems, and were demoted to the East Midlands Counties League.
Arnold Town initially played at the King George V Ground, usually referred to as Gedling Road, until the 2007–08 season. They had hoped to move to the Eagle Valley Complex at the start of the 2008–09 season, but due to delays in the completion of the ground, they played their home matches at various grounds including Gedling Miners Welfare, Gedling Town, Carlton Town and Dunkirk.
- Northern Counties East League
- Division One Champions 1993–94
- President's Cup winners 1994–95
- Central Midlands League
- Supreme Division champions 1992–93
- Notts Senior Cup
- Winners 1992–93, 1995–96, 1996–97, 1998–99, 2004–05
- Wakefield Cup
- Winners 1989–90
- Most appearances: Lee Broster, 364
- Best FA Cup performance: Fourth qualifying round, 2002–03
- Best FA Vase performance: Fifth round, 2001–02, 2005–06
- Arnold Town at the Football Club History Database
- Nottinghamshire Senior Cup Football Club History Database
- Honours Northern Counties East Football League
- Baris NCEL Statement re: Arnold Town Northern Counties East League, 16 May 2013
- Arnold Town focus on the positives Nottingham Post, 23 July 2013
- Newsletter #13 Northern Counties East League
- Arnold All-Time Apperance [sic] Arnold Town F.C.