Arnoud De Meyer
Arnoud De Meyer is a professor and Belgian national. He received his PhD from the University of Ghent. He was associated for 23 years with INSEAD as a professor and as Dean for the MBA programme, Executive Education and the Euro Asia Centre. He was also the founding Dean of INSEAD's Asia Campus in Singapore: he wrote extensively, for instance with Frank-Jürgen Richter. Then he was appointed Director (Dean) of Cambridge Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge from 2006 to 2010. He was also Professor of Management Studies at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of Jesus College, Cambridge. De Meyer resigned as the Director of the Judge Business School in August 2010, to take on the role as the President of Singapore Management University as of 1 September 2010.
- De Meyer, A., Mar, P.C.M., Richter, F.R. and Williamson, P. (2005) Global future: the next challenge for Asian business. Singapore: J. Wiley and Sons.
- Arnoud De Meyer, Cambridge Judge Business School Profile Archived 27 July 2010 at the Wayback Machine.
- Professor Arnoud De Meyer to step down as director of Cambridge Judge Business School 18 January 2010
- "Press Release: SMU President Howard Hunter passes the baton to President-designate Arnoud De Meyer". Singapore Management University. 11 Aug 2010.
- Bradshaw, Della (25 Sep 2011). "Professors take academic road to the east". Financial Times. Retrieved 27 Sep 2011.
|President of Singapore Management University