Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Arrente, Arrernte, or Arunta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arrernte may refer to:
- Arrernte people, the Indigenous Australians who are the original custodians of Arrernte lands
- Arrernte language, a dialect cluster spoken in and around Alice Springs
- Arrernte (area), an aboriginal land in central Australia
- Arrernte Council, an Australian Aborigine council
- Central Arrernte, the Arrernte people who traditionally live in Alice Springs, the centre of the Arrernte country in Australia
- Eastern Arrernte, the Arrernte people who traditionally live in the Arrernte lands East of Alice Springs, including Ltyentye Apurte
- Western Arrernte, the Arrernte people who traditionally live in Arrernte lands west of Alice Springs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arrernte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.