Arshad Mehmood (singer)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Years active||1990– present|
Arshad Mehmood is a Pakistani singer. Many of his songs for the Pakistani film industry, Lollywood, have been popular. He won the Nigar Award for Best Playback Singer in 1992 and then again in 1996.
Super-hit film songs
- "Dekha Jo Chehra Tera Mausam Bhi Pyaara Laga", Sung by Arshad Mehmood, lyrics by Riaz ur Rehman Saghar and music by the renowned music composer Amjad Bobby in film Ghunghat (1996).
- "Ho Sakay Tau Mera Eik Kaam Karo" Sung by Arshad Mehmood, lyrics by Saeed Gillani, music by M Arshad in film Dopatta Jal Raha Hai (1998)
- http://urduwire.com/people/Arshad-Mehmood-singer-_377.aspx, Profile of Arshad Mehmood on urduwire.com website. Retrieved 20 March 2016
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLPu2TgK6P4, Arshad Mehmood hit song on YouTube. Retrieved 20 March 2016
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA3qWiywgvI, film song by Arshad Mehmood on YouTube. Retrieved 20 March 2016
|This biographical article related to film in Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Pakistani singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|