Art Rosenbaum (born 1938) is an art professor emeritus at the University of Georgia, an artist, musician, and folklorist. He won a Grammy award in 2008 for Best Historical Album, for his music collection Art Of Field Recording Volume I: Fifty Years Of Traditional American Music Documented By Art Rosenbaum.
He taught at the University of Georgia from 1976 to 2006, following which the Georgia Museum of Art held an exhibition of his drawings and paintings. His other paintings include a mural in the Russell Special Collections Building on the UGA campus, featuring the faces of political figures from Georgia's history.
- The Art of the Mountain Banjo (Fant) May 29, 2015 by Art Rosenbaum
- Art Rosenbaum's Old-Time Banjo Book October 2, 2014 by Art Rosenbaum
- Folk Visions and Voices: Traditional November 1, 1983 by Art Rosenbaum
- The Mary Lomax Ballad Book May 2, 2013 by Art Rosenbaum
Weaving His Art on Golden Looms: Paintings and Drawings by Art Rosenbaum published October 1, 2006 by Georgia Museum of Art and William U. Eiland
- "Art Rosenbaum | Artist". grammy.com. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Art Rosenbaum". Georgia Music. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Fred C. Fussell (September 15, 2006). "Art Rosenbaum". Georgia Music. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- "Richard B. Russell Building Special Collections Libraries | Buildings & Locations | A–Z | University of Georgia". uga.edu. Retrieved 2018-03-18.