Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arta, ARTA, or Artà may refer to:
- Arta, Greece, a regional capital city in northwestern Greece.
- Arta, Djibouti, a regional capital city in southeastern Djibouti.
- Artà, an independent municipality and village on the Spanish Balearic island of Majorca.
- Arta (given name)
- Ambracian Gulf, also known as the Gulf of Arta, a gulf of the Ionian Sea
- Arta, Azerbaijan, a village and municipality
- Arta Region, Djibouti
- Arta Prefecture, Greece
- Arta (regional unit), Greece
- Nartë (Arta in Greek), Albania
- Medieval Despotate of Arta (1358–1416)
- Asha (also called Arta), concept of rightness and divine order in the ancient Aryan cultures
- Arta (crater), a crater on Mars
- Arta Industrial Group, a multinational conglomerate headquartered in Tehran, Iran
- Arta FM, first Kurdish radio station in Syria
- Arta Mountains, a mountain range in Djibouti
- Auckland Regional Transport Authority, New Zealand
- Autobacs Racing Team Aguri, a Japanese auto racing team
- CE Artà, a football club in Spain's Balearic Islands
- Arta (moth), a genus of moths
- Arta language of the northern Philippines