Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up artesian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Artesian may refer to:
- Someone from the County of Artois
- Artesian aquifer, a source of water
- Artesian, South Dakota, United States
- Great Artesian Basin, Australia
- The Artesian Hotel, a casino and spa in Sulphur, Oklahoma
- 296819 Artesian, an asteroid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artesian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.