|Look up artesian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Artesian may refer to:
- Someone from the County of Artois
- Artesian aquifer, a source of water
- Artesian, South Dakota, United States
- Great Artesian Basin, Australia
- The Artesian Hotel, a casino and spa in Sulphur, Oklahoma
- 296819 Artesian, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artesian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.