Artificial intelligence (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up artificial intelligence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Artificial intelligence is the intelligence exhibited by machines and software.
Artificial intelligence may also refer to:
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence, a film directed by Steven Spielberg
- Artificial Intelligence, a 1997 album by the band The Wynona Riders
- Artificial Intelligence (series), a series of electronic music albums
- Artificial Intelligence (compilation album), the first in the series
- Artificial Intelligence (John Cale album), 1985
- "Artificial Intelligence", a song by Detroit Grand Pubahs from the 2001 album Funk All Y'all
- Artificial Intelligence (journal), a scientific journal
- Artificial intelligence, in fiction an intelligent self-aware artifact
- Artificial Intelligence, Drum and bass group from North London
- Artificial intelligence in fiction
- ai (disambiguation)
- Heuristic (disambiguation)
- expert system
- fuzzy logic
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artificial intelligence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.