Artificial intelligence (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up artificial intelligence or artificial-intelligence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Artificial intelligence is the intelligence exhibited by machines and software.
Artificial intelligence may also refer to:
- Artificial Intelligence, a 1997 album by the band The Wynona Riders
- Artificial Intelligence (series), a series of electronic music albums by Warp Records
- Artificial Intelligence (compilation album), the first in the series
- Artificial Intelligence (John Cale album), 1985
- "Artificial Intelligence", a song by Detroit Grand Pubahs from the 2001 album Funk All Y'all
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence, a 2001 film directed by Steven Spielberg
- Artificial Intelligence (journal), a scientific journal
- Artificial intelligence in video games
- Artificial intelligence in fiction, an intelligent self-aware artifact
- Artificial intelligence in fiction
- Ai (disambiguation)
- Heuristic (disambiguation)
- Expert system
- Fuzzy logic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artificial intelligence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.