Type of site
|Band and Tour Management Software|
Artist Growth is the industry’s most powerful touring and music business management application. Thousands of managers, tour managers, and musicians use Artist Growth to boost team collaboration, simplify event logistics, easily track finances, automate ticket requests, find files faster, and quickly consolidate data.  Some users include Vector, Red Light, C3, Sony Nashville, Jason Aldean, and The Weeks. Artist Growth provides one cloud-based platform for everything professionals need to manage music careers.
Artist Growth's prototype launched in 2012  and then published its desktop version in 2013. Artist Growth's API brings unprecedented interoperability to the entertainment industry, allowing artists and their management teams to receive data directly from partners such as talent agencies, promoters, Songkick, and Bandsintown. Users can also submit set lists to BMI via Artist Growth's app in order to collect compensation for performance royalties.
Artist Growth was founded by musicians-turned-entrepreneurs Matt Urmy and Jonathan Sexton and is available on iOS, Android, and web.
- 'From struggling musician to tech start-up', CNBC, February 9, 2016 .
- Davis Inman, 'Artist Growth Wants To Make Your Next Tour Smarter', Americansongwriter.com, February 29, 2012.
- 'Artist Growth Helps Users Manage Careers', The Tennessean, August 2016
- Casey Chan, 'Artist Growth: Become a Real Musician and Make Some Damn Money', Gizmodo, February 21, 2012.
- "Pub Briefs: BMG Chrysalis Signs Bruno Mars; Carole King To Receive BMI Icon Award". Billboard.biz. Retrieved 2016-08-11.
- "For Those About To Rock: An iPhone App To Organize Tours". Fastocmpany.com. 3 April 2012. Retrieved 2016-08-11.
- "New Music Videos, Reality TV Shows, Celebrity News, Pop Culture". Omusicawards.com. Retrieved 2016-08-11.