Type of site
|Launched||January 17, 2012|
Artist Growth is an app and cloud-based platform that launched a prototype in 2012 for the independent music industry. Artist Growth launched it's desktop version in March 2013 as "a redesign that aims to make clients of major management companies.". It uses proprietary technology to provide musicians and their business teams with a permission-based platform for end to end event management, finance tracking & reporting, tasks, and merchandise venue sales. In addition, Artist Growth has developed an API that is bringing unprecedented interoperability to the industry, allowing artists and their management/business management teams to receive data feeds directly from systems of partners such as talent agencies and promoters. The company also inked a deal with to allow BMI members to submit set lists in order to collect compensation for performance royalties.
Artist Growth was founded by musicians-turned-entrepreneurs Matt Urmy and Jonathan Sexton and is available as an app on both Android and iPhone.
- Davis Inman, 'Artist Growth Wants To Make Your Next Tour Smarter', Americansongwriter.com, February 29, 2012.
- [dead link]
- [dead link]
- Artist Growth Launches Musician Career Management Platform With Mobile Tools, Hypebot.com, January 2012.
- Casey Chan, 'Artist Growth: Become a Real Musician and Make Some Damn Money', Gizmodo, February 21, 2012.
- "Pub Briefs: BMG Chrysalis Signs Bruno Mars; Carole King To Receive BMI Icon Award". Billboard.biz. Retrieved 2016-08-11.
- "For Those About To Rock: An iPhone App To Organize Tours". Fastocmpany.com. 3 April 2012. Retrieved 2016-08-11.
- "New Music Videos, Reality TV Shows, Celebrity News, Pop Culture". Omusicawards.com. Retrieved 2016-08-11.