From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up as if in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
As if or As If may refer to:
- As If (UK TV series), a British television series
- As If (U.S. TV series), an American television series based upon the British series of the same name
- As If! (EP), an EP by Sky Ferreira
- "As If" (song), a song by Sara Evans
- "As If," a song by R&B trio Blaque from the Bring It On soundtrack
- The former, short-lived name of alternative rock band Our Lady Peace
- The Philosophy of 'As if', a work by German philosopher Hans Vaihinger
- The phrase "as if", an example of Valleyspeak
- As-if rule, a rule governing translation of computer programs in the C and C++ programming languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title As if.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.