From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asael (Hebrew: עשהאל, "Made by God") is a Hebrew name.
- Asael, son of Zeruiah, nephew of King David, David's Mighty Warriors
- Asael Bielski, Second-in-command of the Bielski partisans during World War II
- Asael Lubotzky, Israeli author, physician
- Asael Ben Shabat, Israeli footballer
- Asael Vargas Oré, famous and very popular community manager of "frases de libros"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asael.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.