Asaka may refer to:
- Asaka-no-miya (朝香) ōke (princely house), a branch of the Japanese Imperial Family
- Prince Yasuhiko Asaka (1887 – 1981), member of the Imperial Household of Japan
- Asaka (musician) (born 1999), Japanese singer
- Asaka Kubo (born 1979), Japanese singer
- Asaka Mayumi (born 1955), Japanese actress
- Asaka Seto (born 1976), Japanese actress
- Asaka Manato, Takarazuka top star (2015-2017)
- Fukushima Prefectural Asaka High School
- Asaka Station (disambiguation)
- Asaka, a character from the musical Once on This Island
- Keiichiro Asaka, a character from the tokusatsu Kaitou_Sentai_Lupinranger_vs._Keisatsu_Sentai_Patranger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asaka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.