Asal may refer to:
- Algerian Space Agency, a space-related agency of the Algerian Gouvernment;
- Asal (film), a 2010 Tamil film starring Ajith Kumar
- Aasal (soundtrack), the soundtrack album from that film
- Asal, Yemen, a village in western central Yemen
- Asal, King of the Golden Pillars, a figure in Irish Celtic mythology
- Asal (grape), a Portuguese wine grape
- ASAL technologies, a Palestinian technology services company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.