|J. Ezra Merkin, general partner|
|Services||feeder fund to Bernie Madoff|
It is headed by money manager and financier J. Ezra Merkin as general partner. It was managed by Gabriel Capital Corporation, of which Merkin was chairman. Among its investors were Yeshiva University and New York University.
- Erin Arvedlund. Too Good to Be True: The Rise and Fall of Bernie Madoff. Retrieved February 10, 2013.
- Deborah Hart Strober; Gerald Strober; Gerald S. Strober. Catastrophe: The Story of Bernard L. Madoff, the Man Who Swindled the World. Retrieved February 10, 2013.
- David E. Y. Sarna (2010). History of Greed: Financial Fraud from Tulip Mania to Bernie Madoff. Retrieved February 10, 2013.
- Corporate Governance Failures: The Role of Institutional Investors in the Global Financial Crisis. 2011. p. 213. Retrieved February 6, 2016.
- Lionel S. Lewis (2012). Con Game: Bernard Madoff and His Victims. Retrieved February 10, 2013.
- Business Week. Retrieved February 10, 2013.
- Monty Agarwal (2011). The Future of Hedge Fund Investing: A Regulatory and Structural Solution for a Fallen Industry. Retrieved February 10, 2013.
- Credit, Currency Or Deratives: Instruments of Global Financial Stability Or Crisis?. 2009. Retrieved February 10, 2013.