Asfaw (Amharic: አስፋው) is a male name of Ethiopian origin that may refer to:
- Asfaw Wossen Taffari, birth name of Amha Selassie (1916–1997), the last reigning Emperor of Ethiopia
- Berhane Asfaw, Ethiopian paleontologist
- Beruk Asfaw (born 1960), Ethiopian Olympic boxer
- Gashaw Asfaw (born 1978), Ethiopian marathon runner
- Menen Asfaw (1891–1962), wife and consort of Emperor Haile Selassie I
- Samson Asfaw, Ethiopian-American business owner and investor.
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|