Ashburnham may refer to:
- Ashburnham and Penhurst, East Sussex, England
- Ashburnham Place, a Christian prayer and conference centre in East Sussex, England
- Ashburnham, Massachusetts, United States
- Ashburnham, Ontario, Canada, a village annexed by the city of Peterborough in 1904
- Earl of Ashburnham
- John Ashburnham (disambiguation)
- Ashburnham baronets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ashburnham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.