|This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Birth name||Ashley-Jade Thewlis|
|Also known as||Ashley Thewlis, Ashley Jade Thewlis, AshleyJaded|
|Born||28 November 1987|
|Origin||Peoria, IL, United States|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, model, actress|
|Labels||Water Music Records (2004–present)|
|Associated acts||Soda Club|
In 2001, after appearing in a supporting role in the film When I Was Twelve, she played the leading role in the short film, About a Girl. She released her solo debut album, Dreaming, in the US and abroad in 2005 on Water Music Records. She works Front Line at CyberDefender but she also does work as a make-up artist.
2002 Casualty (TV series) Jodie McAllister – What Little Girls Are Made Of (2002) … Jodie McAllister
2002 The Stretford Wives (TV movie) Katrina Brent
2002 Blood Strangers (TV movie) Kimberley, aka Louise
2001 Bob & Rose (TV series) Tina Elliott – Episode #1.3 (2001) … Tina Elliott
2001 About a Girl (short) Girl
2001 When I Was 12 (TV movie) Kelly
- Dreaming, 2005 Water Music Records
- "Anthem Alert" 2004 Soda Club (English Release)
- "Let Me Be Your Fantasy", 2005
- "On The Run", 2005
- "Set You Free", 2006
- Hall, Jeff (2005-03-29). "Music Babe of the Day: Ashley Jade". Features. IGN Entertainment. Retrieved 2009-05-27.
- Fanning, Trish. "When I Was Twelve". Film Review. Iofilm. Retrieved 2009-05-14.
- "About a Girl". BBC Film Network. BBC. 2007-01-30. Retrieved 2009-05-14.
- "Success is in the can". Rochdale Observer - News. M.E.N. media. 2009-01-03. Retrieved 2009-05-14.
- "Water Music Dance". Discogs. Retrieved 2009-05-27.