Al-Ashrafiyah (also spelled Ashrafiyah, Ashrafiyye, Ashrafiyeh, Ashrafiyya, or Achrafieh) is an Arabic word that could refer to the following places:
- Achrafieh, a district of Beirut
- Al-Ashrafiyya, a depopulated Palestinian village in Galilee near Baysan
- Ashrafiyah, Hama, a village in al-Suqaylabiyah district near Hama
- Ashrafiyah, Homs, a village near Homs
- Ashrafiyat Sahnaya, a village in the Darayya district near Damascus
- Ashrafiyat al-Wadi, a village in the Qudsaya district near Damascus
- Khanazir, also known as "Ashrafiya", a village in Masyaf district near Hama
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.